Position Title: Access to Finance Specialist.
Job Station: Adamawa State.
Access to Finance Specialist job opportunity is available at American University of Nigeria (AUN) for individuals who possess B.Sc in Accounting / Banking and Finance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Manage all aspects of the financial and administrative procedures of the project.
- Provide support to ensure rapid access to finance by beneficiaries.
- Manages day to day finance operations as per AUN/GIZ policies, procedures and systems.
- Reviewing accounts payable documents for proper accuracy and completeness.
- Completes donor financial reporting, track spending, and support AUN Finance unit.
- Provides updated monthly cost reports and draft quarterly financial reports and monthly ad hoc reports on the financial status of project expenses and budget information.
- Works closely with the AUN Finance to ensure reconciliation of monthly expense reports, and respond to any inquiries they may have.
- Any other duty as may be required from time to time by the Project Director.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc in Accounting / Banking and Finance. A Post Graduate Degree will be an advantage
- Certified Accountant
- 7 years’ Experience managing financial/Grants unit of GIZ and/or USAID projects
- Experience in the use of Financial/Accounting and Audit Software.
Apply Before :-
27th January, 2020.
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References on a single file to: firstname.lastname@example.org in a MS Word document or PDF file. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS American University of Nigeria (AUN)?
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking prospective candidates for the project funded by European Union and German Government through GIZ (Journey to Self-Reliance – JSR). The positions are local positions and are open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.View More Jobs at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: