Position Title: Account & Admin Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Account & Admin Officer job opportunity is available at HR Leverage Africa for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are recruiting an Accountant (non) chartered. An ideal person will be responsible for operational and tactical financial analysis and reporting as well as Managing office supplies stock and placing orders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Compiling & analyzing financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Sort and file documents, sort and deliver in-office mail and memos, and review documents for errors before they are sent out of the office.
- Organize meetings and statutory events (e.g. Panels and Case Conferences), ensuring that appointments are realistically planned with regard to timing and venue; venue, catering and resources are booked appropriately; and preparing materials to support the event.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education,
- Relevant experience and training is important
- Experience with accounting software and data entry.
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Skills & Competency:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/ year-end close process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Good eye for details.
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at HR Leverage Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: