Position Title: Account Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Account Officer job opportunity is available at Tyonex Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Handle Office cash and Petty cash account posting and records.
- Prepares both petty cash and Bank payment vouchers with relevant support documents for authentication by Head of Finance.
- Maintain records of retired IOU and Unretired IOUs.
- Prepare Reps/Sales staff’ accounts report for every month, including but not limited to expenses, official approvals, bank and other financial reports
- Maintain records of Accounts payables (Purchase Invoice).
- Undertake cheque lodgment and cash withdrawals as will be directed by Head of Finance
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Quick-books
- Great analytical skills.
Apply Before :-
13th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Tyonex Nigeria Limited?
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: