Position Title: Account Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Account Officer job opportunity is available at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level /undertaking level
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on list of stock distribution to customers/client.
- Ensure proper documents/bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase order for the respective financial transaction.
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of stocks/goods amount and make necessary adjustments.
- Monitor CompanyТs various cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure that all inflowsЦcash receipts and collections from clients/ debtors are banked and variances if any, are reported appropriately and immediately, ensuring preparation of daily banking report.
- Responsible for the input of financial transactions into the companyТs accounting software.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate manager and other members of the management.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Well conversant with ERP and SAGE Software as well as other Office application.
- Relevant Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a reputable organization.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically
- Ability to produce report in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Good Team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in numeracy.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Apply Before :-
19th June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
WHO IS Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited?
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.View More Jobs at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: