Position Title: Account Partner, Value Sales.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Account Partner, Value Sales job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess BSc or HND.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- To provide professional value based sales inputs to the creation and maintenance of Enterprise Solutions sales strategy and plan that will deliver shareholder value.
- To direct enterprise sales efforts for allocated corporate accounts within the framework of agreed account development plans that meet operational targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Increase company revenue by daily prospecting for new clients and creating more business opportunities from existing clients.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the sales of MTN Enterprise ICT solutions as well as development and maintenance of current businesses
- Carry full responsibility for the fulfillment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Prepare weekly and monthly ICT sales status reports.
- Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer compliant to the MTN standards.
- Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business and industry trends
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s operating environment, business drivers, ambitions, issues, problems and stumbling blocks so as to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN ICT products and services.
- Handle all customer requests for service successfully, fault reports and billing queries.
- Escalate and troubleshoot customer queries and complaints.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income on communication using the data mining system.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values
- job condition
- Standard MTNN working conditions
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or any other related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3-6 years’ experience in Enterprise value based selling within a telecommunications company
- Experience in strategic planning
- BSc or HND
Apply Before :-
23rd December, 2019.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: