Position Title: Account Technology Strategist.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Account Technology Strategist job opportunity is available at Microsoft Nigeria for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- At Microsoft we are looking for an Account Technology Strategist, to act as our customer’s virtual Chief Technology Officer.
- Join us in our mission to empower every person and every organisation to achieve more
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
You will be expected to:
- Utilize your knowledge of enterprise architecture and Microsoft cloud services (including the latest innovations and solutions) to create roadmaps to your customers’ desired future state.
- Build strong relationships with Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Security Officers, other technical and business decision makers, and the developer community as their trusted technology advisor.
- Orchestrate activities across Microsoft and Partner resources to maximize business results, customer success and satisfaction.
- Demonstrate change management leadership skills by assisting customers with new business models, process and workflow changes, and employee impact assessments as they move towards the desired future state.
- Drive long-term growth by focusing on sustainable usage of cloud solutions that align to customer objectives and business value. · Share your broad technical knowledge of the Microsoft platform, our competition, and the industry with customers by sharing customer and general IT landscape insights with your Microsoft colleagues.
Account Technology Strategists are unique in their:
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft’s enterprise platform and their ability to map relevant Microsoft technologies to customer IT and business needs and priorities.
- Ability to build long-term trusted technology advisor relationships that result in solid, meaningful strategic technology conversations.
- In-depth knowledge of customer technology environments.
- Ability to ensure that customers benefit from the latest Microsoft innovations and solutions.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
Key experiences, skills, and knowledge:
- Proven ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master new concepts and technologies to drive their adoption and usage required
- Min 5 years technical Pre-sales
- Are you a trusted technology advisor for Digital transformation?
- Change Leadership and business value delivery experience (helping customers to transition their business to the cloud
- Experience in Business Consulting or Consultative Selling, and extensive experience working within Teams preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with equally good listening skills is essential
- Experience in Project Management preferred
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar Information Technology-related field, or Engineering discipline degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Additional training or education in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred.
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
WHO IS Microsoft Nigeria?
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.View More Jobs at Microsoft Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: