Position Title: Accounting Assistant.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Accounting Assistant job opportunity is available at Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- HND or B.Sc Accounting and ICAN final or ACCA.
- You must be able to prepare all books of a company accounts on a monthly basis down to final accounts.
- You must be able to analyse and interpret company audited accounts.
- You must have knowledge in Tax and banking relationship matters, and administration.
- Candidate should reside in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island
Apply Before :-
30th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.
- If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- If you think you meet the above stated requirements, please send your
WHO IS Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)?
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.View More Jobs at Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: