Position Title: Accounting Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Accounting Officer job opportunity is available at SAR Industries Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with book keeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- You will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Aptitude for working with computers.
- Good organisational skills.
- Interested candidate must reside very close to Apapa.
15th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS SAR Industries Nigeria Limited?
SAR Industries Nigeria Limited was founded on November 21, 2019 with identification number 1635282 based on 18, Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos State. Activities includes manufacturers’ representation, import, export and general merchandise.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: