Position Title: Admin Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Admin Officer job opportunity is available at Twenty-six Travel & Logistics for individuals who possess Bachelor’s degree in related / relevant field.
- Looking for proactive Executive Assistants whose responsibilities will cut across providing support to ensure efficient operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Manage calendars, schedule and attend meetings as required
- Accurately record minutes from meetings
- Maintain and keep updated records
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports
- Order, monitor and manage office supplies
- Book and organize travel arrangements
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Keep track of expenses and be able to provide expense reports
- Develop basic proposals and presentations
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s degree in related / relevant field. The ideal candidate should be female but males are welcome to apply
- Proven executive assistance experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact the vision of your employer
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- If you can drive, that’s a plus
Apply Before :-
8th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a brief essay (Not less than 100 words) on why you are the perfect fit for the role to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.View More Jobs at Twenty-six Travel & Logistics
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: