Position Title: Administration Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Administration Manager job opportunity is available at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Develop and implement approved Admin and Facilities Strategies, policies and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems.
- Maintain an inventory of all movable and fixed assets and ensuring these are properly valued, tagged for identification, accounted for and safe guarded.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and vendors
- Supervises the arrangement, management and coordination of all business travel in line with specific needs and company of all travels done within the organization
- Develop and manage fleet administration standards, vehicle operating policies, vehicle disposal policies and supervises the fleet management and maintenance activities to ensure that adequate transportation is provided for staff for daily operations.
- Review and update processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets.
- Advise Management based on demand analysis/forecast on office space capacity requirements, equipment and working tools and improvement solutions.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Masters degree in business administration or any related field is an advantage
- Relevant professional certification in Administration e.g. Chartered Institute of Administration, Institute of Administration, is an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant work experience with at least 3 years in a management role.
- Exceptional leadership, time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficient with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiar with budget planning and enforcement.
Apply Before :-
10th December, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Inland Containers Nigeria Limited?
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.View More Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: