Position Title: Administrative Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Administrative Officer job opportunity is available at HRbreakoutRoom for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role in a logistics company
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication or any related role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
N70,000 – N120,000 / month.
23rd April, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: