Position Title: Administrative / Programmes Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Administrative / Programmes Officer job opportunity is available at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Support the Programmes Manager to effective and timely delivery of programme outcomes, within budget and to the required standard
- Create and maintain programme related information management and communication to stakeholders and students
- Liaise with Programmes Manager on various operational, technical and program areas as well as programmes-related issues.
- Participate in new business development bids including writing job descriptions, participating in strategic phone calls, providing guidance on proposal budgets and providing administrative support as necessary.
- Take disorganized data coming from multiple sources eg. phone call results, emails, surveys and organize that data into specific data repositories (Microsoft Excel; software systems) according to the appropriate format
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field.
- 1-3 years administrative/operations experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Ability to work/handle communications with C-Level executives and stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple high demand projects.
- Good organizational and persuasive skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Service Excellence.
- Time Management Skills.
- Preferably Male.
N75,000 – N90,000 monthly
5th October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their applications, along with a current detailed resume as attachment, online to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS MasterMindsHRSG Consulting?
MasterMindsHRSG is a member company of the Human Resources Solutions Group (HRSG). We are a team of Human Resource Professionals who offer integrated Business Execution Solutions in the forms of HR Training, Executive Search + Staffing & Selection, Management Consulting, Business Strategy and Advisory services.View More Jobs at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: