Position Title: Administrative Secretary.
Job Station: Abuja.
Administrative Secretary job opportunity is available at Baobab Initiative for Life Development for individuals who possess B.Sc. / HND in relevant fields.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Perform all secretarial duties.
- Execute timely, efficient and effective operations of the organization.
- Prepare administrative reports for the senior management team, donors, partners & third party vendors.
- Handle office correspondence and filing systems.
- Handle information requests from clients and visitors.
- Arrange, schedule, and organize board meetings, staff meetings and other departmental meetings when required.
- Handle media and interviews effectively.
- Organize and update databases effectively.
- Assess and evaluate inter-departmental functions and activities.
- Troubleshoot problems arising internally.
- Integrate best practices and standards in administrative functions.
- Every other duty assigned by management.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc. / HND in relevant fields.
- Needed /expected skills
- Passion for humanitarian services
- Good computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook).
- Experience: Not less than 2 years post NYSC
Apply Before :-
6th June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title as e-mail subject.
WHO IS Baobab Initiative for Life Development?
Baobab Initiative for Life Development is a non-profit organization based in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Baobab Initiative for Life Development
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: