Position Title: Administrative Staff.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Administrative Staff job opportunity is available at Pickmeup International Company for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services.
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- Candidates should have Computer Knowledge.
Apply Before :-
15th December, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Pickmeup International Company?
Pickmeup International Company – We are the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.View More Jobs at Pickmeup International Company
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: