Position Title: Advisor, Federal Executive Affairs.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Advisor, Federal Executive Affairs job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess BSc or HND
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Support the implementation of MTNN’s Government Relations Strategy at Federal level with particular emphasis on managing political actors and stakeholders responsible for relevant policies, programs and plans.
- Support the Manager to identify viable business opportunities and trends leveraging relevant industry-related research and analysis.
- Support the development of a company-wide government relations strategy in alignment with MTN Nigeria’s business direction.
- Maintain effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers at the Federal level to effectively channel the goals and desires of MTNN.
- Provide advisory service about Government related Issues at the Federal level and maintain a strong ethical relationship between MTN and these relevant institutions, with a view to ensuring long term viability of the business.
- Observe the business, political and policy environment closely and provide advisory and logistics support to all functions across the business.
- Identify potential government policy, programs, legislations, regulations and plans with possible impact or risks to the business and develop strategies to help mitigate such vulnerabilities.
- Provide informed opinion on all issues relating to MTNN from a Federal perspective, including new government policies, programmes and plans etc.
- Manage issues emanating from Federal government agencies to eliminate disruptions, minimize costs and negative consequences to the business.
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Improve MTNN’s Net Promoters Score
- Maintain effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers in the federal executive arm to effectively channel the goals and desires of MTNN.
- Support in enhancing MTN’s profile amongst governmental stakeholders for effective engagement and guarantee access to MTN Management (across all divisions) to such key stakeholders as required.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of Government/Public Relations; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- BSc or HND.
Apply Before :-
23rd December, 2019
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: