Position Title: Advisor, Legislative Affairs.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Advisor, Legislative Affairs job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess LLB Law degree from a recognized university.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- To support in relating with and managing the legislature at the national assembly and ensure that threats to MTN’s business are defused and opportunities are promoted.
- Monitor legislative activities at the national assembly to identify relevant bills, motions and other legislative instruments with potential compliance obligations on mtn and advise the business so as to ensure full compliance.
- Provide periodic reports on relevant legislative developments.
- Facilitate meetings between MTN management and national assembly stakeholders to promote ethical and cordial working relationship between both parties.
- Make presentations and support in producing documents for internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate reports on legislative activities of the 36 state houses of assembly that may confer compliance obligations on MTN
- Provide support in managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Normal MTN working conditions.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- LLB Law degree from a recognized university
- BL and call to the Nigerian Bar.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization
- Experience in a legislative affairs or legal drafting department of relevant organisations
- Experience working in a medium organization.
Apply Before :-
10th March, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: