Position Title: African Commercial Manager.
Job Station: Nigeria.
African Commercial Manager job opportunity is available at Buyashara for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- This role is a key role in the Sales team, working closely with the Executive, and Sales Operations functions to deliver on sales targets for Buyashara and our clients. Reporting line is to an internal sales team leader upwards to the COO
- This role is also responsible for the sales administration of assigned and new accounts within the organization.
- An effective internal / telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business
- The role requires a high degree of enthusiasm and the ability to be a self-motivated who can set, and achieve, sales targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Answering questions about products or the company
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Go the Уextra mileФ to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Achieve Sales Targets and KPIs
- On-site conference lead generation
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Apply Before :-
31st July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Buyashara?
Buyashara is the only sales outsourcing company that focuses exclusively on doing business in Africa. We were established in 2016 to positively disrupt the traditional approach to B2B sales in Africa. Our vision is to create a better environment for our clients, our contacts and our people through better international business.
Based in Africa and invested in Africa, we know what it takes to achieve success here.View More Jobs at Buyashara
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: