Position Title: Agric Lawyer.
Job Station: Kaduna State.
Agric Lawyer job opportunity is available at Farming System Support Services for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Assist farmers in succession planning in order to help preserve farms for future generations
- Assist in zoning, land use cases and eminent domain issues
- Obtain licenses and permits that agricultural entities may need in order to operate
- Provide information to those in agriculture on labor and employment laws
- Provide guidance in regulatory compliance
- Understand environmental legislation vs. landowner rights
- Assist in the implementation of federal farm policies as they apply within the state
- Provide assistance in preventing fraud and deception in packaging and labeling of products
- Give general legal counsel to individuals, companies or organizations
- Identify and carry out opportunities to help protect farms from urban sprawl and activists
- Develop a detailed knowledge of issues affecting agriculture
- Build relationships with local farmers, extension staff and scientists
- Work collaboratively with peers and external organizations.
Apply Before :-
28th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of your email.View More Jobs at Farming System Support Services
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: