Position Title: Agricultural Officer.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Agricultural Officer job opportunity is available at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To supervise agricultural activities in the field and deliver production target.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc. / HND in Soil Science, Crop Science or Agric Economics & Extension with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Division or Lower Credit
- 2 years post NYSC experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft package; and have the urge to meet set target with good communication skill.
- Must have the ability to manage people and time.
- Ability to inspire others with willingness to learn.
- Must be Intelligent, smart, diligent and hardworking.
12pm, 5th April, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saved in their names) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
WHO IS Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited?
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro – Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West African group called SIFCA headquartered in ivory Coast.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: