Position Title: Analyst, CEM Data (Supervisory).
Job Station: Nigeria.
Analyst, CEM Data (Supervisory) job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Develops dashboard or reports that measure customer or service metrics for various functional areas across all commercial teams.
- Identify innovative ways for measuring, improving or reporting business insights
- Identify opportunities for building new use cases by understanding & translating raw data & kpis into actionable work functions
- Liaise with approved mtn communication agencies i.e. pr, advertising, and media etc. To ensure a customer-centric communication to the customer from the customer services division.
- Support development and deployment of customer experience management systems and tools as may be required to deliver actionable business insight and recommendations.
- Evaluate impact of service degradation on the customer kpis & kqis, other key metrics & business objectives
- Execute ad-hoc data analytics requests
- Normal mtnn working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or any related discipline.
- An MSc Or MBA is an added advantage
- Fluent in english
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Knowledge of database tools, data visualization applications such as microsoft power bi, oracle, sql, big data, vba, etc
- Experience in data analysis, problem solving and reporting/presentation.
- Good understanding of hive, apache pig, storm and spark
- Ability to run sql over hadoop.
- Knowledge of big data management in non-sql environment
- Big data dashboard implementation
- Capable of leading process analysis and providing objective feedback on areas of improvement
- Familiarity with implementing analytics solutions with one or more hadoop distributions (cloudera, hortonworks, mapr, hdinsight, emr)
- Proficient in python and/or java
- Familiarity or strong desire to learn quantitative analysis techniques (e.g., predictive modeling, machine learning, segmentation, optimization, clustering, regression)
- Microsoft power business intelligence (bi)
- Customer experience management platforms
- Key concepts of cem framework and cei model
- Predictive analytics and data modeling
- Big data analysis
- Hadoop database management
- Business planning and analysis
- Customer intelligence analytics
- Big data architecture and deployment.
- BSc, B.Tech, HND, Other or B.Eng
Apply Before :-
10th March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should: ‹‹‹››› Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: