Position Title: Android Application Developer.
Job Station: Abuja.
Android Application Developer job opportunity is available at eHealth4everyone for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for an Android App developer to develop mobile applications for health statistics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- The Android App developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications.
- The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience: At least Six (6) months – One (1) year experience in Android development.
- Ability to deliver Native Android application.
- Ability to worked as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of Git, Java, Maven and Gradle.
- Ability to reconcile design between Android on a cross-functional team.
- Good understanding of the principles of google material Design.
- Ability to write testable application.
- Proficient with at least one Development architecture (MVP, MVVM or MVI)
- Knowledge Kotlin is a plus.
Apply Before :-
31st March, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
WHO IS eHealth4everyone?
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.View More Jobs at eHealth4everyone
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: