Position Title: Area Sales Supervisor.
Area Sales Supervisor job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and will be supervising the field sales force in the area of coverage to ensure the implementation of company’s sales strategy through personal selling and group selling to government and private hospitals and to ensure prescription and sales target are met and to ensure brand acceptance and achievement of regional sales, payment and brand target.
- Candidate will travel across the territories within the area of coverage to ensure achievement of sales and collection objectives.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry. MBA degree may be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years enriched managerial experience as a Field Sales Manager of a structured and ethical-oriented pharmaceutical company.
- Exceptional presentation, influencing, motivating and analytical skills.
- Ability to nuture, coach, lead, monitor and supervise new sales representative to ensure achievement of sales target.
- Ability to grow business through technical and relationship selling to healthcare professionals.
An enticing and competitive salary with sales commission and other performance incentives alongside a robust healthcare insurance scheme is a standard for all staff. Special on-job trainings to enrich capacity are offered.
31st March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: