Ascentech Services Limited latest job opportunities. See the requirements and procedure to apply for Ascentech Services Limited jobs online.
Ascentech Services Limited is currently recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions:
- Female Client Executive
- Female Business Development Manager
- Enterprise Internet Sales Executive
- Sr. Laboratory Chemist
Female Client Executive
- Planning and delivery CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and loyalty
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer lifecycle
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email
- Market Research and benchmarking of target markets analysis of company’s products and services in comparison with those of competitors.
- B.Sc qualification in any field
- 2-5 years experience in a media, advertising or FCMG company
- The ideal candidate should be smart, Good looking, confident and proactive
- Candidates who resides in Ikeja axis are highly preferred
Deadline: Not Stated.
Female Business Development Manager
- Responsible for the overrall management of all strategic and operational marketing and customer relationship activities
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business
- Drive increased revenue profit to achieve the company’s ambitious growth
- First Degree in any field
- 2-5 years experience in business development in an advertising or FCMG company
- Females Candidates are preferred
- The ideal candidate should be smart, proactive and confident.
Deadline: Not Stated.
Enterprise Internet Sales Executive
- Generate marketing strategy to improve sales
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in internet sales at a internet providing company or telecommunication industry
- Ideal Candidate must be tech and internet inclined
- Ideal Candidate should have manage a project involving IT sales
- Microsoft Office Proficiency a Must.
Deadline: Not Stated.
Sr. Laboratory Chemist
- Strategic Responsibility – To follow high quality standards and to support production and sales operations by providing them various quality input reports to improve product quality and consistency.
- To work on new products and application development and to troubleshoot problems related to product and application.
- Day to Day Management – To do analysis of various market samples and analyze the scope of improvement in company’s existing products.
- To work on product development as per Organizational requirement and feedback of sales and marketing team for concerned products.
- To do detailed root cause analysis for any product variation and customer complaints and to submit report of the same to Management.
- To do accurate documentation of all tests and analysis and submit report to the concerned authority.
- Administration – To ensure all lap equipments and instruments are in proper operations and calibrated as per standards.
- To ensure all recipes and standard methods are well documented and access is only to the people concerned.
- Operational Targets -To monitor achievement against time line and accuracy for the new product development as well as quality checks for existing products.
- To ensure lab hygiene and process methods to be part of international standards.
- To ensure process compliances and documentation as par applicable statutory and regulatory bodies.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To assess various informational tools, identify improvement opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase the work efficiency.
- Related Assignment – To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Chemicals.
- Minimum 8+ Years of experience in similar industry.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Deadline: 3oth April, 2019.
How to Apply for Ascentech Services Limited Jobs.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by submitting their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position they are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: