Position Title: Assistant Fleet Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Assistant Fleet Officer job opportunity is available at Pruvia Integrated Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking to hire a young and dynamic Assistant Fleet Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be computer savvy with excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Answer phone calls liaising with clients competently
- Using Excel for daily reporting
- Schedule meetings and appointments as required.
- Be the first point of contact for staff and external stakeholders.
- Process and direct mails and incoming packages or deliveries.
- Write and issue emails to teams and departments as required.
- Improve administrative processes.
- Preparing communications on behalf of the manager
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Candidate should be computer savvy.
- 0-2 years experience in administrative role
- Minimum of SSCE, ND qualification.
- Strong organisational skills
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Candidate must resides within Ikeja environs
- Must have driving experience and have driver’s license.
21st October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.
WHO IS Pruvia Integrated Limited?
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerorsView More Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: