Position Title: Assistant Human Resources and Admin Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Assistant Human Resources and Admin Manager job opportunity is available at Adexen Recruitment Agency for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Assist in handling Human Resources and Administrative responsibilities including; recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance & talent management, HR reporting and other administrative duties assisting leadership in the people management area and act as the facilitator for the HR management team.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and employees on employee related matters.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance management process. Support management in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities (on individual, team and organizational level).
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and in time, and according to State and Federal legislation, labor laws and payroll practices.
- Execute the annual compensation review as well as communicate in cooperation with HQ on transfers and promotions throughout the year.
- Coordinate with the HR Manager to execute HR processes including but not limited to onboarding, confirmation, discipline, transfer and leavers.
- Ensure accurate and up to date personnel administration that complies with local legislation. Administer and coordinate compensation benefits (health insurance, compensation, leaves of absences, and paid time off).
- Facilitate the management and allocation of the local HR budget. Provide human resources analysis such as headcount planning and budget reporting.
- Coordinate junior staff recruitment at the region as approved by management.
- Participate in and lead HR projects as defined in the annual HR action plans. Assist in initiating local HR projects.
- Promote industrial relations harmony through proactive engagement of workforce representatives. Promote good rapport with the community and relevant regulatory bodies.
- Ensure successful audit rating in all aspects relating to HR and Employee Relations.
- Facilitate daily administrative duties as assigned.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience, 3 of which should be an assistant managerial role in a Human Resource and admin functions.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD) and possession of the Human Resource Practitioner License will be an advantage.
- Excellent communications skill.
- Strong Interpersonal Skill and people management skill.
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.View More Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: