Position Title: Assistant Logistics Officer.
Assistant Logistics Officer job opportunity is available at Libra Motors Limited for individuals who possess OND in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc.
- To achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final goods according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for management.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- OND in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply Before :-
23rd January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Libra Motors Limited?
Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.View More Jobs at Libra Motors Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: