Position Title: Assistant Technical Officer - Health Informatics (HI).
Job Station: Ekiti State.
Assistant Technical Officer - Health Informatics (HI) job opportunity is available at Non-governmental Organization (NGO) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- The successful candidate will support the maintenance of existing database platforms and develop new ones to meet new donor data reporting requirements.
- S/He will support the design of new database utilities on the platform in response to programme needs.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Must possess a first degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Must have minimum of four (4) years’ experience in information technology, including data collection, entry and analysis, database designing and management.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Open MRS, DHIS, MS-Access or other compatible database software.
Apply Before :-
11th August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & Location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS Non-governmental Organization (NGO)?
A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, and major international donors to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Non-governmental Organization (NGO)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: