Position Title: Assistant Training Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Assistant Training Manager job opportunity is available at Fortune Security Company Limited for individuals who possess B.SC degree and HND in any field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Market available training to staffs and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on staff skills and
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.SC degree and HND in any field
- Must be a resident of Lagos State
- Must be an ex-service man
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subect of the email
WHO IS Fortune Security Company Limited?
Fortune Security Company Limited is position to tackle the 21st century security needs with modern scientific and technological equipment to protect and safe guard life and properties. Fortune Security Company Limited is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Our security expertise cuts across every facet of security.View More Jobs at Fortune Security Company Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: