Position Title: Auditor.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Auditor job opportunity is available at HR Leverage Africa for individuals who possess B.Sc Accounting or related fields.
- We are currently in need of an Auditor to review the accounts of the organization to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records and recommend possible risk aversion measures and cost savings that could be made.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Maintain current knowledge of laws and regulations and keep abreast of recent changes
- Providing guidance to the board of directors, senior management, staff, and employees on compliance
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc Accounting or related fields.
- Professional Certifications such as ACA, CFA, CISA
- Proven working experience as an Auditor, Senior Auditor (at least 5 years)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Experience in risk management
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Familiarity with industry practices, regulatory laws and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk assessment and conflict management skills
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.View More Jobs at HR Leverage Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: