Position Title: Auto Electrician.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Auto Electrician job opportunity is available at APM Terminals for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Under general guidance of the department Workshop Fore-men and / or Supervisor, this position ensures the company can deliver the operational capability required to provide sustainable and competitive business advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- The key impact of these incumbents will be the maintenance of operational efficiencies in the terminal to ensure availability of equipment required for the execution of day to day operational activities.
- Receive and execute instructions and decisions from the Workshop Fore-men and / or Supervisor;
- Ensures that the maintenance, breakdown services and / or electrical / electronic repairs of port vehicles & equipment are maintained in a cost-effective manner, with consideration given to quality work and longevity of equipment.
- Follows safety and health rules and regulations.
- Assist in maintenance of a safe working environment;
- Participate on Daily Safety Toolbox Talks with the teams
- Understand and applies LOTO system for day-to-day assigned jobs
- Understand assigned tasks and execute according existing procedures
- Reads work order and execute assigned work(s) according procedures.
- Must read and understand the electrical drawings of all equipment in the terminal.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Posseses a College / Secondary School certificate with additional training as an electrical apprentice or vocational training as an electrician.
- Working at APM Terminals brings a unique blend of being part of an exuberant, enthusiastic and fast-paced logistics company.
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to various fields of expertise, from operations to customer service that will accelerate your development.
- We believe in encouraging our employees to learn, take risks, and grow their careers.
Apply Before :-
21st February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS APM Terminals?
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.View More Jobs at APM Terminals
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: