Position Title: B2B Corporate Sales Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
B2B Corporate Sales Executive job opportunity is available at Fadac Resources and Services for individuals who possess Bachelors’ Degree.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Oversee and manage corporate sales to achieve set targets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B channels By promoting CEHA product range new and existing clients
- Follow up with sales executive to collect receivables and cash collections
- Create a proposal for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Collate weekly reports from the sales team and submit same to management
- Deliver and present monthly MRM to management
- Identify and approach new business with proposals.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum Educational Qualification of Bachelors’ Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position/capacity.
- Must be arithmetically sound
- Must possess strong analytical and negotiating skill
- Must be from the same industry.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Apply Before :-
30th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
WHO IS Fadac Resources and Services?
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products.View More Jobs at Fadac Resources and Services
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: