Position Title: Baggage Handler.
Baggage Handler job opportunity is available at United Nigeria Airlines for individuals who possess
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Supervises and coordinates all baggage, cargo and mails at the station.
- Receives all checked-in baggage at the check-in counter
- Sends and sorts out checked-in baggage into the baggage trolleys
- Ensures out-movement of the baggage to the aircraft for loading after due identification by the respective passengers.
- Ensures safe movement of arrival baggage from the aircraft to baggage hall for passenger identification
- Provides strong support to the Passenger Services Staff as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Relevant educational qualifications are OND, GCE, NCE, WAEC etc
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have experience on baggage handling of not less than 2 years
- Must always be smart and vigilant
- Knowledgeable on Dangerous Goods
- Must be a team player
5th October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
WHO IS United Nigeria Airlines?
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.View More Jobs at United Nigeria Airlines
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: