Position Title: Baker.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Baker job opportunity is available at Busy Mind Consult for individuals who possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Culinary Arts or related field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Train and manage kitchen staff and monitor their role.
- Prepare dough, filings, batters, icings, and other components by measuring ingredients using graduated container or scales to ensure uniformity.
- Use large equipment such as industrial mixers, folders and ovens.
- Use tools such as hand mixers, electric mixers, and cooking machinery, to blend ingredients, to create high quality baked goods.
- Cook prepared dough in oven or in a grills as needed using molds, pan or sheets depending on the proper baking techniques for the item.
- Decorate cakes, pastries, and other baked goods, including custom-made decorations as required.
- Coordinate all baking activities, and ensure availability of all necessary ingredients to ensure a fully stocked kitchen to reduce any downtime during the day.
- Perform routine checks on raw materials to ensure they adhere to quality standards and are not expired or damaged.
- Inspect baked goods and ensure they are of highest quality and remove any damaged items.
- Adjust the amount of ingredients, the oven temperature, conveyor speeds and humidity as needed so that all products come out as expected.
- Compile detailed recipes exactingly to achieve consistent products.
- Ensure all tools are clean and prep all baking materials for the specific job.
- Assemble all dry and wet goods for production.
- Handle all hot and dangerous items with care.
- Ensure all baked goods are stored and packaged properly.
- Adorn all health, sanitation and safety clothing (PPEs) required.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the line manager.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Culinary Arts or related field.
- Experience with HACCP
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a baker in a reputable bakery.
- Experience in baking a variety of breads and pastries both Nigerian and western.
- A background in industrial baking
To Be Discussed.
Apply Before :-
17th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year.
- Only selected candidate will be contacted.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: