Position Title: Bakery Sales Representative.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Bakery Sales Representative job opportunity is available at Selena Bakeries Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Selena Bakeries Limited is looking for prospective star quality Sales Reps to become brand ambassadors of its gourmet quality bread products.
- This position is responsible for generating sales and distribution of bread products to various retail and, or wholesale clients such as supermarkets, restaurants, schools, events caterers, table-top retailers etc.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth and supporting Selena Bakeries sales goals as we carve out a dominant market share position in the baking industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Driving sales using traditional, digital and social media marketing strategies
- Promoting baked products to increase inside and outside sales
- Performing all duties safely by adhering to all company policies as well as local and federal regulations
- Merchandising products neatly and accurately, according to product mix and aging rotation
- Soliciting prospective new clients to introduce sales promotions and to generate new business
- Keeping existing clients informed of new products
- Listening to, and resolving client complaints in timely manner
- Managing time to meet client demands
- Being flexible to adapt to changes in the workplace; work schedules and priorities to reach sales goals
- Adhering to worker safety, food safety, and Good Baking Practice regulations
- Merchandising products according to bakery standards
- Complying with customer check-in and check-out procedures
- Determining customer inventory needs and placing orders accordingly
- Interacting with client’s management to develop and maintain positive working relationships
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum academic requirement; OND (Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, a plus)
- Must possess astute attention to detail and accuracy with excellent presentation skills
- At least 21 years of age
- Basic math competency and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Digital and social media marketing
- Must be teachable and willing to learn new Marketing strategies
- Competency in Microsoft applications; including Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Must have at least a one-year verifiable work experience in any industry or government agency
- Prior Baking or Food Industry experience is highly desirable
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Professionalism and team player attitude
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Self-motivated with a learning attitude and a sense of urgency
- Must be able to get to the factory in Ijanikin, Lagos every work day, and on time
- Fixed Salary, plus a very generous commission package
Apply Before :-
15th August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Selena Bakeries Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: