BP Solutions Africa latest job openings. See how to apply for BP Solutions Africa Jobs and the requirements for each position available below.
BP Solutions Africa, a HR Business Partners, is currently recruiting for the the following vacant posts:
- Assistant Printing Manager
- Chemical Lab Assistant – Quality Assurance (QA)
- Printing Manager
Assistant Printing Manager
- Manage the implementation of scheduled printing so as to ensure compliance and uniformity with the agreed time frames, product quality, and health and safety standards.
- Manage the printing resources to optimize the printing capacity and improve productivity.
- Coordinate the printing processes and material provision in order to ensure smooth & appropriate daily operation.
- Monitor the housekeeping of the facilities in order to secure quality, increase efficiency, improve productivity and ensure healthy & safe working conditions.
- Liaise between workers under him and the printing manager.
- HND, OND – Printing Technology.
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years in bottle decorating /Screen making conditions.
- Knowledge in Printing technology
- Printing Machine Maintenance
Chemical Lab Assistant – Quality Assurance (QA)
- Skilled to understand the chemical compositions of raw materials
- Joins the Supply chain in visiting prospective supplier sites to inspect site, material deposits and analyse the material to determine specification compliance and accreditation.
- Applies specification to determine the compliance of Supplier’s sample, site and deliveries of raw material
- Analyse the glass to ensure that glass produced meets the quality requirements
- Ensures compliance of incoming chemicals for use in the Plant
- Carries out required tests on ACL to determine compliance
- Disseminate results of tests to QA Manager
- A B.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry or related course
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word/Excel
- Process Improvement
- Manage the implementation of scheduled printing so as to ensure compliance and uniformity with the agreed time frames, product quality, and efficiency
- Manage the printing resources to improve productivity
- Identify recruitment needs
- Coordinate the printing phases and material provision in order to ensure smooth & appropriate daily operation in terms of capacity and quality
- Manage and ensure the coordination of all printing activity in order to optimize production times and capacity
- Monitor the housekeeping of the facilities in order to secure quality, increase in efficiency, improve productivity and ensure healthy & safe working conditions
- Design and follow up the implementation of training programs for the department’s staff so as to secure diffusion of technical know-how within the plant
- Train, support and motivate the printing staff in order to ensure the quality of their work, their safety and their commitment
- Minimum of (10) Ten years in bottle decoration in reputable Glass factories / Screen printing on bottle making conditions.
- Knowledge of Applied Ceramic Label (ACL) Printing on Glass
- Knowledge of Screen printing on Glass
How to Apply for BP Solutions Africa Jobs.
Apply Before: 1st April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply bysubmiting their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
About BP Solutions Africa.
BP Solutions Africa – We are HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are NOT HR consultants. We do NOT see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: