British Council of Nigeria latest job openings. See the requirements and procedure to apply for the British Council of Nigeria jobs online.
British Council of Nigeria is currently recruiting for the following posts:
- Company Secretary
- Head of Business Development
Job Location: Lagos
Deadline: 1st May, 2019.
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure that the British Council complies with all statutory and regulatory requirements of Nigeria, and with corporate requirements related to corporate governance and information management.
- The role holder will provide legal advice and specialist support in ensuring timely availability of reports, minutes, records of decisions, analytics and business plans; and coordinate for smooth functioning of the Country Directorate.
- The post-holder will be an active member of the Nigeria Senior Leadership Team (SLT), coordinate SLT meetings, engage with key stakeholders and act as a first point of contact for decisions and activity related to governance.
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Assessment: Shortlisting
- A legal practitioner with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role or relevant legal field.
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators or similar organisation
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and experience of managing senior stakeholders and partner
Head of Business Development
Job Locations: Lagos or Abuja
Deadline: 25th April, 2019.
- The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver the 2-year market led, integrated cross portfolio Business Development & Sales strategy aligned with Global/Regional Exams strategy working with other BC colleagues to leverage opportunities and create value.
- This role is ultimately responsible for building and managing demand, ensuring capacity fill, delivering income/surplus targets, ensuring excellent B2B Customer Service and overseeing quality of B2C customer experience.
Minimum / essential:
- Relevant work experience in a Business Development Manager role
- University Degree in any subject or qualification in a relevant field
How to Apply for British Council of Nigeria Job.
Apply for the post of Company Secretary at British Council of Nigeria.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply for the post of Head of Business Development at British Council of Nigeria.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below
About British Council of Nigeria.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: