Position Title: Bursar.
Job Station: Kwara State.
Bursar job opportunity is available at Kwara State College of Education for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The Bursar shall be the Chief Financial Officer- of the College and shall be responsible to the College Provost for the day-to-day financial transactions of the College.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Candidate must possess a good honours Degree / HND in Accountancy, Financial Management OR related subjects from recognized tertiary Institutions plus relevant Masters Degree. He/she must possess a professionally recognized accountancy qualification viz, ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ICAN, ANAN.
- Candidate must have at least Eighteen (18) years cognate working experience preferably in a tertiary institution and should be computer literate and resourceful; must be morally sound, of impeccable character and high integrity, free from financial embarrassment and enjoy good physical and mental health, must have proven record of service in his/her present place of work.
- Candidate should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of assumption of office and must boon the rank of Deputy Bursar on CONTENDISS 15 or its equivalence.
- The Bursar shall held office for a tern, of five (5) years in the first Instance and may be re-appointed for another term of five (5) years.
11th August, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their Curriculum Vitae together with their credentials which should contain the following information:
- Post being applied for
- Name in full (Surname in capital letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Present Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Age of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic Professional Qualifications attended (with dates)
- Present Employment, status and salary (both level arid amount)
- Statement of cognate experience, including full details of former and present posts.
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be candidates present employer.
In addition to stating the names and address of the referees, candidates should request their nominated referees to send their confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Kwara State College of Education,
P.M.B 1527, Ilorin,
WHO IS Kwara State College of Education?
The Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin which has as its Motto: “Education for Excellence”, was established in September, 1974. It was then christened School of Education, and administered by the Kwara State College of Technology, Ilorin.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: