Position Title: Bursar.
Job Station: Katsina State.
Bursar job opportunity is available at Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Prospective candidates must hold a minimum of second class lower Degree in Accounting or allied disciplines from a recognized University. Possession of a Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- In addition he/she must be a registered member of either:
- Association of National Accountant of Nigeria (ANAN) OR
- Institute: of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Prospective candidates must show evidence of Knowledge of ICT and its application at the higher level of efficiency in financial administration and management.
- He/she must have a minimum of twelve years working experience,
Terms of Appointment
The appointment is a tenure appointment for a period of four (4) years which may be renewed for another term
Salary for this position is in line with consolidated Tertiary institutions salary structure (CONTEDISS).
Apply Before :-
15th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with 15 copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Full Name;
- Place and date of Birth;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- Phone Number;
- E-Mail Address;
- Academic and professional qualifications with dates (Copies attached);
- Statement of work experience including full details of former and present posts;
- Name and Address of three referees.
All applications are to be submitted to the office of the “Registrar” via the address below:
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery,
No 3 Isa Kaita Road Near Motel Junction,
G.R.A. Katsina P.M.B 2227,