Position Title: Business Analyst.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Business Analyst job opportunity is available at Enable Growth Africa for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret data, conduct due dillegence and engage in deal sourcing.
- This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities
- Deal screening: call and/or meet with prospects, evaluate opportunities
- Documentation: summarize call notes, enter deals into CRM
- Network with peers in other Venture Capital Firms Perform Due Diligence
- Gather information from the target company and industry experts
- Research and talk to existing references and customers of the target company
- Research potential competitors to the target company
- Research and talk with technical/business consultants to evaluate the target company’s technology including IPs
- Perform valuation analysis via modelling
- Help preparing internal investment memos
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- 0 – 3 years’ experience in financial and business analysis ,Venture Capital, Investment Banking or Private Equity
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking Powerpoint presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Enable Growth Africa?
Enable Growth Africa – We provide the much-needed support to businesses, be it in the origin stage, seed stage or growth stage. We aim to enhance the performance of founders and give them all the tools to increase their probability of success.View More Jobs at Enable Growth Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: