Position Title: Business Analyst.
Job Station: Imo State.
Business Analyst job opportunity is available at NetPro International Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- As a Business Analyst (BA) you will be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of clients and partners.
- In addition, will be tasked with analysing business processes and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Utilize your experience in using company-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
Apply Before :-
30th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS NetPro International Limited?
NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused and international technology solutions company for Higher education Hospitality and healthcare. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.View More Jobs at NetPro International Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: