Position Title: Business Centre Network Repair & Maintenance Technician.
Job Station: Abuja.
Business Centre Network Repair & Maintenance Technician job opportunity is available at Success Helping Hands for Africa Initiative (SHHAI) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
Applicant must be good in all under-listed:
- Very Good in Graphic designing / Animation, Photocopiers / computer maintenance / engineering / networking repair and maintenance of computer system (laptop and desktop), printers and copiers and all business centre equipment’s.
- Network administrator hardware / software’s configurations adding removing and replacing hardware / software’s components.
- Use of hardware.
- Installing windows operating system, installing / upgrading hardware and software applications, updating drivers dismantling and assembling pc’s from a range of components, preventative maintenance, creating back-ups virus protection,
- Setting up IT Network, IT support, ICT fault diagnosis and remedy,
- Very Good in Graphic designing / Animation
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Applicants Must reside in Gwarinpa / environs.
- Practical hardware and software training.
- Ability to maintain, repair and service business center equipment’s such as computer’s, laptop’s, photocopiers machines etc.
N25,000 – N30,000.00 per month.
7th December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Success Helping Hands for Africa Initiative (SHHAI)?
Success Helping Hands for Africa Initiative (SHHAI) is a Non-Governmental Organisation, a Regional African-led charity that work on charity and developmental wishes, based on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. SHHAI changes lives by harnessing the compassion and commitment of dedicated staff and volunteers to deliver sustainable, high-impact, community-based services to the poor and needy.View More Jobs at Success Helping Hands for Africa Initiative (SHHAI)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: