Position Title: Business Development Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Business Development Executive job opportunity is available at Coded Tinze Connection for individuals who possess Bachelor’s degree/HND.
- Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
- First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Participating in the planning, preparation and implementation of Marketing and Sales campaigns, carried out both online and on the field
- Leads listing, profiling , follow-up and conversion,
- Participate in the planning and implementation of surveys to ascertain cogent business metrics,
- Planning and implementation of Sales Funnels ,
- Supervision of Zonal marketing and sales activities,
- Supervision of both desk and online CRM
- Miscellaneous assignments from the Senior Business Development Executives
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s degree/HND is required.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
Apply Before :-
20th June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send the Documents below to: email@example.com Subject Must Be: Your Full Name + Position applied for
Attach the following:
- A copy of your updated CV Microsoft word or PDF format document
- A clearly composed cover letter, stating categorically the skills and experience you possess, that will enable you to perform the tasks and assignments on the job.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: