Position Title: Business Development Executive.
Job Station: Imo State.
Business Development Executive job opportunity is available at NetPro International Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
Your job constitutes, but not limited to the following key focus areas:
- Business Development and Customer Relationship Management
- Your job involves providing leadership in business development.
- You shall work with relevant team members to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports, Proposals etc.
- Providing Management with reports and feedback
- Customer Relationship Management (or CRM) is a phrase that describes how businesses interact with customers. Most people think of CRM as a system to capture information about your customers. However, that is only part of the picture. CRM involves using technology or other tools to gather the intelligence you need to provide improved support and services to your customers. In other words, CRM is also about what you do with that information to better meet the needs of your existing customers and identify new customers, resulting in higher profits for you.
Your job as the lead for CRM is to ensure that the building blocks of CRM is in place and is managed and enhanced proactively. The building blocks include:
- A database that collects information about your customers.
- A way to analyse the information in the database.
- A strategy for applying the analysis to better meet your clients’ needs and identify potential customers.
- Collecting data to ensure your strategy is effective.
Apply Before :-
30th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS NetPro International Limited?
NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused and international technology solutions company for Higher education Hospitality and healthcare. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.View More Jobs at NetPro International Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: