Position Title: Business Development Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Business Development Officer job opportunity is available at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc in Business Administration or a related field.
- The Business Support Officer reports primarily to the Business Service Manager and secondarily to the Medical Director. The Business Support Officer is primarily responsible for expanding and growing the business of Cedarcrest Hospitals, Lagos.
- The incumbent will be concerned with improving and growing our clientele by directing and implementing consensus business development strategies that will lead to revenue growth for CHL Lagos.
- The Business Support Officer will be responsible for establishing results-producing relationships with HMOs, Corporate Organizations and individuals. S/He will educate prospective clients on CHL Lagos services and products, specific hospital clinical programs and lead the business development.
- The ideal candidate is a versatile individual with strong team working, communication and inter-personal skills. The ability to work flexibly and to think outside the box is highly desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Provides direction to all aspects of the Business Development for Cedarcrest Hospitals, Lagos products and services.
- Liaise with the Medical Director and Business Services Manager to develop and execute quarterly marketing plans and actions that ensure established targets are achieved.
- In conjunction with the Business Services Manager, ensures effective communication and coordination between Client Service Officer and the Front Desk personnel.
- Maintains database of prospective clients (HMOs, Corporate Organizations and individuals).
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients.
- Develop and update a database of prospective clients.
- Responds to the clients queries regarding our services and products in a timely fashion.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of Cedarcrest Hospitals.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Research and identify new business opportunities and partnership.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of company products or services offered and follow up with them till the deal is closed.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into Cedarcrest Hospital Lagos growth plan.
- Ensure the design and implementation of innovative marketing ideas and plans.
- Improve revenue generation and business development activities.
- Ensure delivery of assigned projects e.g. presentations, health weeks, conferences, exhibitions, medical missions, etc.
- Develop a mutual and beneficial relationship with traditional media outfits.
- Monitor and organise revenue / sales activities against organisational goals.
- Liaise with other staff to ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
- Manage relationships with strategic business partners and corporate organizations.
- Identify and pursue high brow clients who can help advertise Cedarcrest Hospital’s brand.
- Develop and share best practices with team, collaborate with Client Service Officer and Front Desk Officers, build and contribute to a positive work environment and culture.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develops both short and long term plans to accomplish Cedarcrest Hospitals, Lagos goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with Medical Director and Business Services Manager to develop strategic initiatives that drive new business. Works closely with Medical Director and Business Services Manager to help resolve barriers for admissions and/or business opportunities.
- Develop sales plans and strategies for new business prospects.
- Implement strategies to grow our business.
- Prompt feedback and reporting on business activities to the Medical Director.
- Develop new marketing plans & programmes to improve income generation.
- Acquaintance with the hospital’s vision and policies.
- Provide support services to the rest of the admin staff to improve work efficiency.
- Actively work towards transitioning to the role of the BSM.
- Develop and maintain outstanding industry knowledge, understand healthcare trends, enhance skills and abilities
- Working to increase revenue and KPI’s as set by the Business Service Manager.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Social Media Management
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals and website.
- Create awareness for our services, especially through social media.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc in Business Administration or a related field.
- MSc will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience in business development in the health sector.
- Ability to work in a team (very essential).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Effective time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Market knowledge.
- Motivation for sales.
- Prospecting and sales planning skills.
- Ability to meet sales target.
- Closing skills.
- Personal integrity, accountability, and probity.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment.
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Apply Before :-
20th January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without undue bias.
WHO IS Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited?
Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of practice into a full-fledged private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class healthcare services to patients in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
With hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos, our services accommodate over one hundred (100) beds and provide services and facilities such as emergency / trauma center, a helipad, major radiology diagnostic center, a prosthetic manufacturing plant, an oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, cardiac catheterization unit and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.View More Jobs at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: