Position Title: Business Finance (Asst. Manager).
Job Station: Oyo State.
Business Finance (Asst. Manager) job opportunity is available at Lorache Consulting Limited for individuals who possess Bachelor’s degree
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- This position will provide financial analysis necessary to underpin and determine key corporate decisions.
- The employee must be highly proficient in business modelling and forecasting, and business planning in terms on Inventory replenishment, Client Claims and debtors management.
- Experienced in developing information memorandum and analysing financial data to come up with recommended strategies and structures, including areas such as business reporting, optimising management and use of company resources as well as targeting clients and business lines.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a directly relatable subject matter, i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Extensive experience with analysing high volume organization in distribution business of goods & products
- At least 7 years of financial management responsibilities including day-to-day operation activity
- Proven strategic financial analysis skills including proficiency in excel, writing business plans from scratch without any assistance, financial modelling, proposals, and presentations to differing audiences
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
31st March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
WHO IS Lorache Consulting Limited?
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: