Position Title: Business Intelligence / Data Analyst.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Business Intelligence / Data Analyst job opportunity is available at Hubmart Stores Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Create effective data visualizations, reports, and analytical solutions that provide stakeholders access to critical metrics and insights
- Develop scalable, automated dashboards, reporting and visualization to provide benchmarking and progress against key performance goals and initiatives; understand root causes of what impacts attainment of those objective
- Dig into the details behind how metrics are calculated, and ensure that the source data matches the needs of the business
- Provide ad hoc analyses that drive critical decision-making and propel organizational success
- Partner with IT in development, testing, and debugging of BI Solutions/application/systems
- Work with IT to support, monitor, document, and troubleshoot our BI environments
- Serve as expert on BI tools by offering general help and guidance to end users and assisting with training and development of other users.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field, or equivalent level of experience
- 2+ years of experience in business intelligence, data analysis, financial analysis, or similar roles
- High comfort level with MS Office, including advanced fluency in Excel
- Proficient using R and BI and visualization tools such as PowerBI, Oracle BI, Microstrategy, or Tableau
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Exceptional written presentation skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, visualizations)
- Retail experience a plus.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and challenges the status quo
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Sharp attention to detail and data accuracy
- Exceptional quantitative skills and financial acumen
- Ability to bridge analytics and business with ability to speak the language of both.
30th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Hubmart Stores Limited?
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: