Position Title: Canteen Management Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Canteen Management Executive job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for an individual to manage the efficient running of a boutique office canteen take care of day to day management to ensure profitability and overall customer satisfaction.
- Accounting, inventory, quality assurance and time management of service delivery in the canteen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Coordinate daily front and back end of the canteen operations.
- Develop and ensure compliance to the standards of the canteen service delivery.
- Develop and implement innovative ideas of running the canteen more effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Regularly review food/product quality and research new vendors and products that can be sold in the canteen.
- Manage and appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Control operational cost and identify measures to cut waste.
- Take account and inventory of all materials used in the canteen.
- Create detailed weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A degree in Business Management, Hospitality Management or any other related field.
- 1-5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Canteen Manager, Hospitality Manager
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive Food and Beverage Business Knowledge.
- Good leadership, motivational and people skills
- Good financial management skills.
- Knowledge of restaurant management software.
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
25th October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: