Position Title: Cash Transfer Management Officer.
Cash Transfer Management Officer job opportunity is available at American University of Nigeria (AUN) for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Assist in sensitisation of local government structures, communities and traditional authorities on the on targeting criteria and identification and registration of the beneficiaries.
- Help oversee the delivery of regular cash transfers and helping ensure the resolution of any problems.
- Assist in training of any project or partner staff on cash transfer programming.
- Actively participate in relevant field assessments to identify the beneficiaries’ needs and viable business opportunities, ensuring assessment findings are documented and that all assessments include a specific analysis of children’s needs
- Organize trainings of cash beneficiaries on the identified needs
- Assist in the registration of target beneficiaries/families, ensuring that the data is collected and recorded appropriately
- Coordinate activities with local authorities, international community members, other implementing actors and partners at the local level.
- Compile and submit regular project reports and updates
- Facilitate the provision of livelihoods kits for agricultural or income generating activities in order to enable the ability to start-up businesses that will strengthen the households economically and enable them retain their children in school beyond the lifespan of the project.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First Degree / HND qualification in Social Policy, Social Science, International Development, Economics or related relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years post NYSC relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated success in community resilience programs and technically sound in cash transfers, capacity building and other cash transfer components.
- Excellent communication skills, calm, with a good sense of working in inter-cultural environment;
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Emails etc)
- Demonstrates a strong commitment and passion for the realisation of women’s and girls’ rights and gender equality.
- INGO working knowledge (Preferred).
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Apply Before :-
26th May, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here (doc) to apply online and submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and references on a single file to: firstname.lastname@example.org in a word document or PDF format. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email
- The position is local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- The position is contingent on the award of the project to the American University of Nigeria.
- This position is for one year, renewable based on performance and continued donor funding.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.
WHO IS American University of Nigeria (AUN)?
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking prospective candidates for the anticipated Prevention of Spread of COVID-19 Pandemic through Awareness Raising and Livelihoods Support for Adolescent Girls and Boys in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: