Position Title: Catering Administrator.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Catering Administrator job opportunity is available at Nicole Sinclair for individuals who possess HND, B.Sc in relevant fields.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Provide general administrative support to the office.
- Liaise with customers regarding their catering requirements.
- Act as the first point of contact relating to enquiries with responsibility for promoting the services to customers
- Proactively ensure all orders are placed and delivered promptly.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise catering staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases of customers
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned by the CEO
- Any other task that is commensurate with this level of post as required by the CEO.
- Distribute office supplies as requested by catering staff.
- Negotiate and liaise with vendors ensuring that the company standards are maintained.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- HND, B.Sc in relevant fields.
- Catering education will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year of proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Must reside around Lekki/Ajah and it’s environs
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Must also have a Customer service experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Apply Before :-
10th March, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:
WHO IS Nicole Sinclair?
Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.View More Jobs at Nicole Sinclair
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: