Position Title: Catering Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Catering Manager job opportunity is available at Nicole Sinclair for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Catering Managers generally oversee all processes and activities that lead up to the delivery of food services to meet the needs and requirements of customers while working within a budget and ensuring they comply with all hygiene requirements within the food industry
- They are responsible for running the day-to-day operations of catering.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Liaise with chefs to plan menus for restaurants or for catering events
- Oversee the procurement and management of food items required for the restaurant
- Supervise staff operations to ensure compliance with set standards of quality and service
- Plan, prepare and manage financial budgets to meet set targets
- Designate and manage staff job territory and work shift according to the respective employeeТs history and potential
- Ensure adherence to company health, safety, and hygiene policies when carrying out job operations
- Monitor and manage inventory to ensure stock is available when required
- Maintain accurate records of financial accounts, transactions, and other relevant administrative information
- Develop and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets and expectations
- Motivate catering and waiting staff to improve general job performance and returns generated
- Interact with customers to identify their requirements and assist in meeting their needs
- Conduct surveys to determine the public perception and image of their company/services
- Maintain contact with customers to obtain client feedback on the quality of service received
- Oversee the timely disbursement of employee wages/salary
- Supervise and manage catering operations for an event to ensure the adequate provision of food and other edible items
- Carry out research to identify changes in consumer taste requirements and menus
- Help resolve arising client complaints or staff issues to ensure a calm work environment and a satisfied customer base.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, Hotel or similar role
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to plan daily production and cut down wastage.
- Ability to plan targets for the team in line with the company’s target.
- Must ensure workers meet set time and they are well motivated.
- Honesty is very important.
- Understanding of food hygiene (including hazard analysis and critical control points) and food preparation
- Hands-on experience with creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer service attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to work during weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Strong leadership and motivating skills including the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff
- Financial, budgeting, and stock-taking skills.
Apply Before :-
26th August, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:View More Jobs at Nicole Sinclair
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: